I did make Mama Pea's Cheesy Dijon Pasta Bake. I did not take a picture. Unlike the authors of the wonderful blogs I read, I am NOT in the habit of photographing everything I eat. So I forgot to snap a pic before we gobbled it up. And that we did. It was delicious.
I did make Lindy Loo's Vegan BBQ as well, but yep, you guessed it- no pic. I've made it before and it was just as good as always. Not as spicy this time. THANK GOODNESS. Last time I thought D was going to get an ulcer from it.
I also made baked donuts. Yes. I got my beloved donut pan and put it to use finally.

I didn't follow an exact recipe for this one. But adapted from this one I got by googling "baked pumpkin donuts." There is one left at home... I'll try to take a shot of it before D eats it. :)
I also made Averie's No Bake Chocolate PB & Oat bars
I used cashew butter and almond milk.
Added Nutribiotic Chocolate Rice Protein Powder and dried cranberries
Yum! They had the texture of a clif bar. Again, there are some left, so I will try to remember to take a picture.
For now, I leave you with this...
No comments:
Post a Comment