Friday, July 30, 2010

Need to get my buuuutt going

Okay, so I started this blog...don't remember when, but all I've done is upload a picture of my dogs. This is supposed to be about food. and. fitness. not. dogs. or. nothing. So, needless to say, I need to get going on this piece. I've been addicted to reading everyone else's blog, when I need to be addicted to doing my own. So, to start things off, today has been a re-dunk-ulous busy day (up until now since I'm obviously blogging at work). I had 3 kiddos to see before 11:00 on only a banana (small banana) and 10 oz (maybe 8) of coffee. Not a good way to start it out. So when I staggered into the office to get some worksheets for my 10:00 kid, after about passing out on over a Barney puzzle 15 minutes earlier, and saw a brownie sitting in the 'free for all' zone, I grabbed it without even thinking and stuffed in in my mouth to get me through to lunch. Which will be here in 15 minutes :) To leave you, here is my fabulous water bottle that contributes to me consuming my weight in ounce of H2O everyday.
( edit: just to show how much I suck at this blog thing, somehow I deleted the previously mentioned dog picture right after posting this, just fyi)

No comments:

Post a Comment